Monday, November 13, 2006

Moon Quake Shake

I have had previous experiences with lemon and Kahlua. They were not good experiences.

But I must have been mistaken. Something else (maybe the coconut rum, which is a crime against nature) must have been to blame.
It went pretty well with the rosemary breadsticks I made, too. Which turned out so nicely that I stuck them in the picture.

This drink was pretty good. However, I must admit I didn't use coffee-flavored brandy, but Kahlua. I had never heard of coffee-flavored brandy. But upon googling it, it seems to be the root of alcohol-related crimes in Maine. So I must be missing out.

Recipe:
1.5 oz dark rum (Myer's)
1 oz Coffee-flavored brandy (Kahlua)
1 tbsp lemon juice

Shake with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Testosterblogger said...

I absolutely love your blog. My wife is a foodie, and I guess you could call me kind of a drinkie. And your blog is a cool combination of both. Would you mind if I linked to your site from my blog? I'm definitely going to have to try some of your cocktail recipes.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Cocktail Jen said...

Sure, link away!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Testosterblogger said...

Thanks, and feel free to check out partycalendar.blogspot.com

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home