Thursday, August 17, 2006

Triathlon for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

Another way in which cocktails may be good for you: alcohol may lower your risk of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.

So most of you reading this are covered. But there's more you can do to help!
I've signed up for the Treasure Island Triathlon in November, as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training.

All of us on Team In Training are raising funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives. I'm completing this triathlon in honor of all individuals who are battling blood cancers.

Please make a donation to support my participation in Team In Training and help advance the Society's mission. You can visit it at http://www.active.com/donate/tntsvmb/jendaviswilson.

I hope you'll visit my web site often. Be sure to check back frequently to see my progress. Thanks for your support!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never made brandied cherries before but I found one recipe on the net that didn't require cooking, which means less of a chance of getting mushy cherries. However, you will have to store them for a couple of months before you can enjoy them.

Brandy Cherries

I have no idea if the end result will suit your cocktail needs, but if you do try it out, I'd like to know what the results are.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home